Monday, August 25, 2008

Apartment for Rent

It's really nice. 1 bedroom. 1 bath. Third floor with a great view of the parking lot. Comes with hyper dog (requires 3 walks a day, minimum), a fridge full of condiments, lots of DVDs, and a full washer and dryer.

I'm putting it up for rent because I now live at work and would rather not deal with the commute.

Here is a short list of reasons I now sleep on my office floor:
-Big Dogs of Dallas SPCA adoption and fundraising event (Aug 30)
-Free Pizza Thursdays (Every Thursday starting Sept 4)
-Weekly Lingerie Contests (Every Tuesday, pending sponsorship)
-Hot Summer Nights Classic Car Show (Sept 13)
-Hot Rod Cruise Night (Every Saturday night starting Sept 20)
-Upcoming Strokers 13th Anniversary Party (Oct 10-12)
-Live Fest: Battle for Dallas (Battle of the Bands at Strokers Ink, Nov 8)

Just a few things to do before now and then... I'll be here if you need me.

No comments: