Thursday, March 4, 2010

Party Time, Excellent

Spring is almost here and I am DYING to throw a theme party!!

For some reason, I really want to host a wine and cheese party. I have it all planned in my head... beautiful cheeses and breads, paired with delicious wines, displayed among pretty green bottles, white flowers, grapes, and more... wouldn't that be lovely?





I already have many of the elements I would need: clear and green vases for flowers, recycled glass jars for flowers or breadsticks, white trays for cheese, little glass trays with grapes on them, and these adorable glass jars shaped like bunches of grapes that would accent a buffet perfectly.

Oh won't you let me plan a wine and cheese party for you?? :)


Photo credits:

Steve Girart Photo Blog

Country Living

Apartment Therapy
my punch bowl

Sunset.com

1 comment:

Kerri said...

when's the party? i'll need a plane to get me there.