Thursday, January 15, 2009

HGTV 4ever

I am an obsessive person. When I like something, I REALLY like it. And when I love something, watch out!!

My new love is HGTV. The shows are amazing and since I am now in the process of "House Hunting" I think I would be the perfect candidate for the show "Property Virgins." It's a good thing I don't have to worry about my apartment being "Designed to Sell" because it's just a rental! However, when I find my dream home, I'll be sure to add some "Color Splash" and decorate it with "Myles of Style" because that's just how I roll.

But seriously, the whole "looking for a house that you can afford but that you can also see yourself living in for a long long time" thing... it's tough. Very stressful. And THAT my friend, is why there haven't been many blogs as of late. My sincere apologies.



*if you didn't catch it, all references in quotes are names of the shows I love on HGTV. if you did catch it, we must be best friends.

No comments: