Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Obsessed

"Why no updates on the blog?" you might be asking.

Well, to tell you the truth, I have been blogging. A lot. Just not on my own! I have been reading everyone else's blogs instead. You wouldn't believe the number of amazing blogs out there!!

For that reason, I have become OBSESSED with Google Reader and my ever growing list of blog subscriptions. The way I can see on one page all the new posts from all the blogs of my choice. The simple format that allows me to scroll through the posts and easily click on the title for more info or comments. The tempting way Google "recommends" blogs of similar content and increases my list ("Add another subscription? Don't mind if I do!").

Checking Google Reader has definitely become a highlight to my day. I am coming up on 30 subscriptions currently, with more being added every day (told you- obsessed). Some are work related (motorcycle news and magazines), some are friends and family (Bananas and BSU) and others are personal interests (Designer and 100 Layers). I love love love them all.

Perhaps on days like today, when I don't have the time to come up with my own content, I will just share some of theirs. OR, check the box to the left (Other People's Stuff I think is Cool) and see it all for yourself!

Read on.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

oh no! the bananas link takes you to 100layer cake! we are quite different :o)