Friday, January 29, 2010

Hold Your Breath

I have a new flavor obsession. (Have you noticed I obsess a lot? it's part of my personality.)
Garlic.
That's right. I am in love with garlic. I've found it makes all of my favorite foods even better!

Examples:
-Adding roasted garlic as a topping to your favorite pizza. (i. die. yum!)
-Roasted Garlic Hummus. (makes my favorite treat even better!)
-Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips. (goes great with the above dip)
-Garlic and Herb Laughing Cow spreadable cheese. (perfectly portioned and lightly flavored)


...now if only I could figure out a way to enjoy it without worrying about my breath! But it's so worth the risk... yum!
UPDATE: How could I forget a couple of my other favorite uses for garlic??
-Add garlic powder to your burger patties, or be bold and serve them on garlic bread (ala Marvin's famous "GCB" Garlic Cheeseburger)
-Garlic mashed potatoes
-Garlic & Herb marinades, especially the 30-minute kind from Kroger

No comments: