Friday, February 11, 2011

Can I take a sick day?

(image credit)




Oh my, I have been in a FUNK for the last two weeks!


I've had a cold that I just can't shake, we've had record setting low temps here in Texas, and I have constantly felt exhausted! What is going on?!

Unfortunately I have let this funky funk get in the way of my fun and I haven't blogged in forever- on here or on http://www.memorabledetails.com/! So I promise, by Monday, I'll get over this feeling and try to get back to normal! It's no fun being quiet and boring.



In the meantime...



Have you heard about this football game in Grapevine, TX?

Looking for a good fish recipe? Try this one for Tilapia Fish & Chips. I almost died, it was so good!

Are you a golfer? What if it's for charity?

Looking for a cute & easy Valentine's Day treat?

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

CAN YOU GET ME THIS DOG FOR MY BIRTHDAY? please & thank you.