Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good and Cheap

If you're looking for a good mexican restaurant in DFW, you don't have to look far. I've already shared my passion for "Fresco's" over near Watauga and of course you can always count on "On the Border" to be there when you need it. But if you're craving good, fresh, CHEAP mexican food and Taco Bell just isn't going to cut it, try Rosita's.

Their location leaves something to be desired (unless you work at Elliots, BWC, or in the hospital district) but their food does not disappoint. I read some reviews before I went and agreed with every positive remark. The staff was fast and friendly, the food was delicious, and I left feeling more than full for under $5. It was a great day.

I highly recommend the "Margarita Nachos Supreme" if you like the pile-on-and-mix-it-all-up-into-unidentifiable-goo kind of nachos like I do. Yum.

Rosita's Restaurant and Catering
4906 Maple Ave, Dallas - (214) 521-4741

No comments: