Thursday, July 23, 2009

All the World's A Twit

Twitter is taking over the world. However, I refuse to open my own account for several reasons:

#1) My life is not interesting. No one cares if I just watered my lawn or walked the dogs.

#2) I don't need yet another thing to keep up with and update. I can't keep up as it is.

#3) I have been known to get addicted to websites. I can't handle another vice.

#4) I already manage our Strokers Dallas page, so why would I need my own? I can follow people on there and use it as a window into the world of twitter.


...which brings me to the point of this post. Strokers Dallas is now on Twitter. Follow us so you can be the first to know about upcoming events, promotions, and sales. We may even post some exclusive discounts for fellow Tweetsters- so get ready!!

No comments: