Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yum with a capital UM

If you know me, you know I love me some Mexican food. Heck, if you DON'T know me, you probably at least know that one thing about me.

So... allow me to share my thoughts on my most recent Mexican restaurant experience:


Fuzzy's Taco Shop in Arlington. Yes, I realize that there are other locations, but let's just start with Arlington.

So freakin' great. Food is cheap. Tacos are good. Colors and decor are bright. And best of all, they serve beer and mixed drinks for way cheap in huge glasses! The fact that I could get a 32 oz big draft beer and dinner for less than $8? Sounds great to me!


Plus, as a special added touch, they put feta cheese on their tacos. Weird? Maybe. Delicious? Absolutely. Just go try it and you'll see. Fuzzy's in Arlington.

No comments: