Monday, November 9, 2009

The Joy of Fall

Now that I own my own house, there are many perks (and drawbacks) that I face day-to-day.
First it was trying to grow grass. When I moved in my yard was approximately 64% weeds. I have slowly decreased that percentage in the past few months.

Now, it's leaves. We're bagging about 15 bags of leaves every 2 weeks (and by "we" of course I mean my boyfriend, Shawn. I don't do bagging- I just rake). Is it annoying? Yes. But I still love it. If only the leaves in Texas were pretty colors instead of all brown- the color of foilage death.

If you've seen the movie Wild Hogs, then you'll recognize our favorite quote: "I can't DO this many leaves for $10!!" Or here is another saying I will soon embrace: "Rake it till you make it"
toothpastefordinner.com
toothpastefordinner.com

No comments: