Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wishing and Hoping

Now that it's November, I consider it to be officially "Holiday Season." Of course, the season consists of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years- all of my favorites!

To get in the holiday spirit, I have decided to revert back to my childhood days and start a Wish List. Like any wish list, I don't expect to get everything (or ANYthing) on it for Christmas, but it's fun to put it together and think of all the cool things out there you could ever possibly want.

I have chosen to use Amazon to create my list this year. Good thing about it is that I can add to it all year round and if there is ever an opportunity to treat myself to something new, I can just go to my list and see what I've been wanting. As a bonus, Amazon is doing a promotion right now with their Wish List feature: Every week, when you add to, share, or create a Wish List, you are entered to win a prize. This week is the Ultimate Backyard Theater package (sign me up!!).


So this is what I added this week: A Notre Dame Snuggie!! Yes, I already have a Snuggie (and LOVE IT) but a Notre Dame Snuggie is just that much cooler.
Now it's your turn. Hop over to www.Amazon.com and start wishing!!

No comments: