Friday, May 27, 2011

FUNK

You read that right: I said FUNK. That's what I'm in today.

I thought I would have a chance to catch up on the blog in the past few weeks, but boy was I WRONG! May has been crazy!

My family (mom, dad, and two brothers) all came to visit me for 5 days last weekend. While it was great to see everyone, it put me in a tailspin the two weeks prior to their visit as I tried to clean and finish up a million unfinished projects around the house before they got here(which of course means that I have tons of upcoming material for the blog!). But all that frenzied activity has made me tiiiirreed! I woke up cranky this morning and I can't seem to shake it.

So I turned to this little dude, who instantly changes his mood with a little "Dog Days are Over":



I love that he gets all cranky and starts whining until he hears the song start again. Everytime I hear this song, I want to break in to a dance similar to his!

So here is the full version of the song for anyone else that is having a FUNKY Friday! Let's turn it back in to a Feel Good Friday!

No comments: