Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For the love of dogs...

**disclaimer: I try not to be negative or judge others, but this recent online discovery has made it impossible for me to not judge. I'm sorry.**


Ok, I am a dog lover. I have grown up with dogs (not like in a weird cavewoman raised by the herd kind of way) and I know I spoil all of my pups rotten.

HOWEVER, and I state this with utmost certainty, I will NEVER create a "MySpace" page for my dog. I can't believe that one person decided to do this, let alone hundreds of people that would make it necessary for an entire website to be dedicated to them: MyDogSpace.com.

Are you serious? Not only is it bad enough that you, as a human, took the time to create a profile for your dog that includes things like "Hobbies: chewing, running, digging in the yard" but I can't even begin to understand why you would think it's ok to post on other "dogs" pages with posts spoken as your pet. "I love to run outside and my mom says I have the loudest bark on the block!"

Really? You've got to be kidding me. Let me guess, you also created a profile on "DateMyPet.com". Well, let me give you a little hint- sitting around pretending you're a dog on a computer is NOT going to get you a whole lotta dates. Try coming back into reality as a human and meeting someone in the real world.

No comments: