Monday, December 8, 2008

Lone Star Christmas




I went to the Gaylord Texan hotel in Grapevine this weekend to check out their free Lone Star Christmas display in the atrium. It was beautiful! If you are looking for something to do, or some cool light displays to go see this holiday season, I would definitely make this one of your stops. There are 1.2 million lights throughout the display, plus a gigantic gingerbread house, a 50 ft spinning christmas tree, live reindeer, and Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus! And again, everything is FREE!! There are also several bars and restaurants, so people of all ages can be entertained. This is "don't miss holiday spot" for sure!

Plus, if you're extra special you can check out the ICE! exhibit there too. I haven't been to that show yet, but as soon as I go, I'll report back. :)

More details at www.gaylordhotels.com.

No comments: