Thursday, December 11, 2008

Movie of the Season

Compliments of Blitz Weekly...



12 Reasons that "A Christmas Story" is a modern classic:

12. "Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra"
11. "Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine"
10. "Nadafinger!"
9. Ralphie's pink bunny outfit
8. Scut Farkus' yellow eyes
7. "Oh Fuuuuuuuuudddgggge"
6. "Randy... how do the little piggies eat?"
5. "Fra-Gi-Le... it must be Italian!"
4. "Where's the glue?" "We're out of glue." "You used up all the glue on purpose!"
3. "I triple dog dare ya!"
2. "Alright, I'll get that kid to eat. Where's my screwdriver and plumber's helper? I'll open his mouth and I'll shove it in!"
And Of course...
1. "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

If you haven't seen this movie, shame on you. If you have, then you smiled at every one of these reasons and you're going to go check when the next time TNT does their 24 hour marathon showing. I know, I can't wait either.

No comments: