Thursday, January 13, 2011

NYE Resoultion: Part One

As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my New Year Goals is to put out more pictures and fill the empty frames in my house.
Well, I finally did. The frame above my bed has been empty since I finished painting the room (about a year and a half ago). It's looked really sad... like this:

But FINALLY, thanks to Snapfish and their killer deals, I ordered a bunch of prints and filled the frame! There were 6 spots, so it was perfect to fill with one each of me, Shawn, each kid, and each dog:

(yikes! glare much??)


(much better)

I also hung a couple of side shelves that I've had for a while and added my little collection of cutie things.


It's much better and makes me much happier when I enter the room! Friendly smiles and cutie things!

No comments: