Saturday, January 15, 2011

Four Wishes

Paige just wanted us to play a game of "I Wish." It started out with 2 wishes per person, but quickly expanded to 4 wishes per person. The only rule was that you couldn't wish for more wishes, although we should have made a rule that you can't copy someone else's idea (but some were too good not to double up!)
Here is what each person wished for (I think it's funny how they vary with age):


Meghan:
-wish I had my own airplane with a pilot so that I could fly anywhere I want, anytime I want
-wish I had enough money to never have to worry about it
-wish I owned my own successful event company
-wish I could eat anything I want, and as much as I want, without getting sick or fat

Shawn:
-wish I had $100 million
-wish I owned my own company (company TBD)
-wish I was a professional baseball player
-wish dogs could talk

Paige:
-wish dogs could talk (her idea first)
-wish I got $50,000 every day
-wish I had my own airplane and pilot
-wish I could eat anything I want, and as much as I want, without getting sick or fat

Luke:
-wish I had $1,000 (later changed to $1 billion when he realized he couldn't make it very far in Hollywood with only $1000)
-wish I could read dogs' minds
-wish I could fly and could give my flying powers to my friends to fly with me
-wish computers could talk so I didn't have to read them

Maybe we'll see a shooting star tonight and one of our wishes will come true!

(image credit)

No comments: