Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cuddl Duds

One of the most unique, and yet most useful gifts I have ever received from a friend was a pair of Cuddl Duds long underwear (thanks KPA). At first I thought it was odd- I would never think to buy my friends long underwear for Christmas. But then I wore them. And I've never questioned the decision since.


Cuddl Duds are quite possibly the warmest, most insulating things I have ever worn! They are so light weight that you would never imagine that they'd keep you warm, and yet I bet you could wear them by themselves, without a jacket, and be totally fine in the dead of winter. (ok, that might be a stretch, but you would be significantly warmer than you might imagine!)

The Cuddl Duds I have include the long-sleeve crew neck and the leggings. I love them! I'm thinking of buying more of them in black so that I can wear them as regular shirts, layered with vests or cardigans. It's great because now you can be super warm without having to wear huge, bulky jackets! I love this V-Neck version:


Yay for warmth! And Yay for KPA for buying me such a great gift so many years ago!
Get your own by visiting Cuddl Duds online! (options for Men coming soon)
(all images from Cuddl Duds)

No comments: