Friday, December 17, 2010

Movie Review

Movie review: How Do You Know


(image credit)


I received two free passes to see a sneak preview of the new movie How Do You Know, featuring Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, Owen Wilson and Jack Nicholson.

My review? Let's just say I'm glad it was free.

Honestly, I like each of these actors separately. I think they are all so talented, funny, endearing, etc. But together? Blah. There didn't seem to be any chemistry between any of them, and the plot line never escalated enough for my liking. Plus the camera work was so distracting. So many extreme close-ups! I felt awkward watching, like I was interrupting or intruding on their conversations because we were so close!


Unless you get hit up with some free passes, I'd say put this on on your future redbox rental list. Spend $1 and eat your own snacks in the comfort of your home.



I know, Reese. All the critics will be harsh. But you'll get over it. (image credit)

2 comments:

ماليكاا said...


خدمات منزلية بأرخص الأسعار عالية الدقة قمة التميز في إختيار ماكينات التنظيف أيادي عاملة خبرة منذ سنوات كافة عوامل النجاح تتوفر في شركة التميز الجنوبي يمكنكم التتبع والتواصل معنا عبر الروابط التالية :.شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها


شركة تنظيف بابها


ماليكاا said...
This comment has been removed by the author.